Developed by subject matter experts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, 14th Edition, "The Pink Book" contains current, credible, and comprehensive information on common vaccine-preventable disease and provides the latest information on:
§ Principles of vaccination
§ General best practices on immunization
§ Immunization strategies for healthcare practices and providers
§ Child/adolescent/adult immunization schedules
§ Vaccination data and statistics
The Pink Book, 14th Edition serves as an all-in-one reference guide of routine vaccines and includes a wealth of new and updated material Immunization providers can easily use and reference including:
• New chapter on Herpes Zoster
• New system-level interventions to increase vaccinations
• New recommendations regarding selection of storage and temperature monitoring tools
• New vaccine deliveries and transport system recommendations including emergencies
• New HPV recommendations and vaccine products
• New mumps surveillance and reporting guidance
• Updated infection control procedures for vaccine administration
• Updated “catch up” immunization schedules for children and adolescents
• Updated information on available influenza vaccine products
• Updated immunogenicity and vaccine effectiveness for Meningococcal
• Updated statistics and graphics throughout
Considered one of the greatest public health achievements, vaccines protect infants, children, adolescents, and adults from diseases. Because of high vaccine coverage levels in the United States, some diseases prevented by vaccines rarely occur here. However, with vaccine hesitancy on the rise, public health could be put at risk for disease outbreaks of mumps, measles, and varicella, meningitis, and pneumonia.
Make sure you have the latest information and order your copy today!
Product Code: RM-066
Price: $50.00 + Shipping
Bulk Discount: Save 20% on your order when you order 250+ copies and ship to one location.
this item can only be purchased by current members.
Would you like to...